Friday, November 18, 2005

Film almost ready.

For the first time since I shot the film last Spring, I have all the scenes put together in order on the timeline. There is still a lot of tweaking that needs to be done, but it's getting there. I was able to find the right kind of Spanish music I needed, plus other types of music and sounds.

Although I have a December 7 deadline, the first preview of my rough cut will take place next Wednesday, November 23. I'm really, really nervous as this will be the first time other people will see my work. They will be critiquing it and offering constructive criticism of it as well. This is a day I'm dreading, just like when filmmakers get their films released and the critics come out with movie reviews in which they either like it or hate it.

No comments: